A few interesting facts about Gloria Ashdown
- Born in Calcutta, India and lived in Bermuda, Italy, England and South Africa.
- Educated at a boarding school in England, and obtained a HND in business studies at Slough College, UK.
- Moved to San Jose, California in 1986. Married with 2 children attending Pioneer High School.
- Have sold residential real estate since 1986 and provide a specialized and consumer driven real estate service.
- Numerous awards for top producing agent at previous real estate company - Intero and at Alain Pinel Realtors
- RCS-D (real estate collaborative specialist divorce) basically assisting and guiding couples going through divorce especially in terms of the house - the most valuable marital asses.
- Joined Independent Women Homeowner Network - this women to women network is about teams of women working togethre locally to support women homeowners and help grow each other's business.
- CDPE - (Certified Distressed Property Expert). Offer guidance to homeowners on short sales and try to prevent foreclsure of their home.
“This letter is to recommend the services of Gloria Ashdown as an excellent buyer and sellers real estate agent. We have known Gloria for about 10 years as both neighbor and real estate agent. She represented us in the sale of our home on Flaxwood St in Almaden in 1995 and despite a down market, she was able to get us a qualified buyer, was flexible and we closed the transaction to our satisfaction.
Next she located our 5200 sq ft "dream home" on Nikulina Ct in Almaden and helped us negotiate a contract with excellent conditions and a very good price.
In 2000, after making a decision to retire and because of the excellent results we had with her, we once again chose Gloria. Within 4 days we had 2 offers and ended up with a clean contract at a price far above what we were asking.
Gloria is professional, energetic and competent. We feel she always had our interests strongly at heart and can recommend her highly, without reservation.”
~ Lee & Eva Blachowicz
Buyer and Sellers' Real Estate Agent
Thank you so much for your time and patience these past few weeks. I have truly enjoyed working with you. As a first time home buyer I was more than a little intimidated by the prospect of finding the right home, but you made me feel at ease. From the first home we looked at to the final days of closing you were there to guide me and I found your insight and knowledge of the real estate market to be invaluable.
I will be sure to recommend you to my friends and associates, and when I'm in the market for another home my first call will be to you.”
~ Richard J Basch
First time home buyer
Recently we listed our home on Camino Robles Way with Contempo Realty (now Coldwell Banker) and agent Gloria Ashdown. As a result our home was sold at a fair price in a definite buyers' market. Obviously we were elated.
My wife Connie and I wish to "pass on" gratitude to Gloria. She was very professional with a good sense of humor, always looking out for our best interests.
Coldwell Banker is fortunate to have an agent with Gloria's qualifications within the ranks. Any awards Contempo/Coldwell Banker would bestow on Gloria would certainly be deserving and supported by ourselves.
~ Rod & Connie Olson.
Thanks for all of your help related to selling our home on Porto Alegre Drive. We were so please with how quick and easy it was to conclude the whole transaction.
Your advise in the planning stages on selecting the appropriate time to enter the market, pricing and how to stage our home was right on target.
We appreciate the efficient and professional manner in which the whole transaction was handled. We would gladly offer our recommendation to any of your prospective clients.
~ Laura Gordon
Porto Alegre Dr Listing